[bookcourier] Re: Need some specific help upgrading my bookcourier, using a new card.

  • From: "Marsha Macchi" <cutterdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:37:10 -0800

Hi, Marsha here.  I have a question for you.  I downloaded and installed the
latest transfer tool and proceeded to try to get some audible files for
bookcourier.  I activated the unit as instructed and downloaded the audible
files.  After about 5 or 6 files, I was told I had 0 megabytes left.  I know
that audible files are quite big but the ones I downloaded were small format
4 books.  I didn't think that a 1 gig flash card would run out of storage
that quickly.  Is this thing accurate?  I am stumped on this one.

Marsha