[bookcourier] Need some specific help upgrading my bookcourier, using a new card.

  • From: "Vinny Samarco" <vinsam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:47:29 -0700

Hi Everyone,
I recently lost everything on my flash memory card while changing the
batteries.  I went out and bought a new card.
I then formatted the card.  Next, I downloaded the newest version of the
transfer tool to my pc as the instructions said.
 Am I also supposed to load the transfer tool into the book courier into the
book courier?
    Now, since I have a new card am suppposed to copy the ibnstructions in
html format first onto my pc, an d then to my book courier.  Is that
correct?
The problem is that I can't get the instructions to save, though I have made
a folder in my documents.  I am new to this and may not be doing something
right.  Am I supposed to have a DD and an Ix file to copy both for the
instructions and for the transfer tool user guide?
Maybe it would be easier to call someone and go step by step through this
thing, so that I do it right.  I have a slow dialup connection.

Anyone who can help me, write offlist and give me your number as long as you
are in The Us and Canada.
Thanks for any help.
            Sincerely,            Vinny