[bookcourier] Re: Need some specific help upgrading my bookcourier, using a new card.

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 06:20:32 -0000

Hi Vinny.

No trouble I assure you and am only glad to be of assistance.  The Book
Courier can play MP3 files which are a compressed audio format.  When you
receive your unit from a distributor, it includes a 128 MB flash card on
which an MP3 file, also downloadable from the website is stored for your
convenience.  This MP3 file contains quick start instructions on how to
begin using the Book Courier.  Although not strictly necessary, you can
download this file to your Book Courier if it isn't on the flash card or
listen to it on your PC with any player such as Winamp or Windows Media
player to get a better idea of how the unit works.  Alternatively, you can
access the user guide by pressing and holding the help button on the bottom
row of three keys for one bleep.  This is a complete instructional booklet
for the unit itself rather than a quick start guide which the MP3 file
provides.  It is really up to you how you wish to proceed with learning the
new features of your unit.

I hope this answers your questions and I will gladly be of further
assistance should you require it.

With warmest regards, Ibrahim Gucukoglu