[bookcourier] Re: International BC Users

  • From: "Darren Brewer" <darren.m.brewer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:54:39 -0000

Hopefully the battery will be a lithium iron type which you don't have to
constantly remove causing the old problem of wearing out the battery clips.
With any luck you will be able to recharge the courier with a conventional AC
adaptor. This would be a major improvement over the current method, as well as
a faster USB connection of course.

Darren.