[bookcourier] Re: Hidden BC feature

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:36:50 -0000

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your message, but the magazines are from the RNIB. I used to modify them so that the transfer software would see them as TNAUK files, but that was more trouble than it was worth. Anyway, with the latest software it is possible to skip between articles with the previous and next page commands.

Regards.

Ian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Neil McLachlan" <neilhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>