[bookcourier] Re: Hidden BC feature

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 20:44:39 -0000

Hi Debee,

Many thanks for mentioning the change with the form feed character.

some of the magazines I get have there articles separated by an ASCII 12. I've tried reading them on the BC in the past, but navigating was difficult. After reading your message, I've just tried a magazine that arrived this morning and I was able to quickly flick through the articles.

Thanks to Springer for implementing the feature and to yourself for telling me about it! :-)

Ian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Debee Norling" <debee@xxxxxxxx>