[bookcourier] Re: Hidden BC feature

  • From: Neil McLachlan <neilhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookcourier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:23:39 +0000 (GMT)

HI Ian -

I know you subscribe to TNAUK files - I suppose you are aware that the
TNAUK filter for the BC enables you to skip between articles, sub-sections
and sections, partly using the ascii-12 character - apologies if you are
already aware of this, but I still come across people who import the TNAUK
files into Word, export them to a text file, then transfer them across as
.txt files, thus losing most of the BC navigation features - of course one
transfers the files with their original file name (e.g. gd060131.doc,
etc.)

Best,

Neil.