Re: [book_talk] question for the list

  • From: "Rosemarie Grayley" <rgrayley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:06:37 -0800

Such a wonderful home coming! I used to love coming home to find big boxes
of books waiting for me. It was such fun going through the boxes! Ah well.
Getting excited over magazine boxes just isn't the same. Smile.

Maybe when you load the bard zip braille books when there are more than one
volume you're presented with a sub list of some sort ... Still, fortunately,
bookshare is quite likely to have anything you can find on BARD. Maybe Lucy
will solve the mystery or someone else with a braille note will come up with
the answer.

Good reading,

Rosemarie