Re: [book_talk] question for the list

  • From: "Rosemarie Grayley" <rgrayley1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <book_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:34:16 -0800

The web braille books are bundled into one zip folder, so when you download
a book, you get one file even if there or two or three or any other number
of volumes. Once downloaded and unzipped you get the individual volumes. I
don't have a braille note, so I guess it depends on whether you load the zip
file or if you unzip the file before loading. Sorry I can't help more than
this, but knowing how the files download might help you figure it out.

Good reading.

Rosemarie