A Bobsy Talk Email: Re: Bobsy Badges

  • From: John Benton <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bobsy_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:39:40 -0800

Don,
Thank you!
And if you or anyone has a set of wheels for my SR5 I am in need of 4 wheels.

Respectfully,
John Benton
Benton Performance Inc.1275 North Lance LaneAnaheim CA 92806
714-630-5025

On Feb 8, 2022, at 1:09 PM, Don Anderson <donandersonracing@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Another Bobsy Badge Photo of the back side with mounting hardware.

On Tue, Feb 8, 2022 at 1:03 PM Don Anderson <donandersonracing@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bobsy Friends,
I finally received the first batch of 20 Bobsy Badges. There was a defective one, so I have 19 to ship. The CNC guy is really busy and will make 20 more when his machines are open.
Attached is a photo of one that I painted in the recessed background and then wet sanded the letter face on a slab with 320 and 600 grit. I'll send photos of the unpainted CNC badges separately, since Bobsy Talk does not allow large files.
I'm asking $30 each for the badges, including all Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware, Mounting Instructions, and USPS mailing. That is a break even amount for me, with no profit.
Probably the easiest payment option is Paypal to dladds71@xxxxxxxxx.Email let me know if you prefer to send a check, and I'll give you my addressI will also need your mailing address for shipping that you can email to donandersonracing@xxxxxxxxxI will promptly mail the badges upon getting payment and shipping address.
Don

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 8:58 AM Don Anderson <donandersonracing@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bobsy Friends,
I don't have a price for the Bobsy badges yet. I'm sure the more I order, the cheaper they'll be.I will include the mounting hardware to make installation easy.
As Tom recommended, here is the list of those who indicated here on BobsyTalk that they are interested in purchasing the CNC Bobsy Badges, and the number desired:
Paul Gelpi 2Tom Quaranto 2
Bob Dustan 1Bill Niemeyer 2David Irwin 2Tom Taft 2Lee Johnson 2John Furlow 2John Benton 2Ron Mong 6
Please let me know any additions or corrections ASAP, so I can update the number to the CNC machinist.Don
On Thu, Oct 21, 2021 at 8:30 AM Tom Quaranto <tquan277@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Don
Not to intrude into your affairs, but it may be helpful to post a list of the people who have requested badges.  This email chain while very useful and informative, can be a bit confusing.

 I don’t know if you have a price per badge yet but that info would also be useful. I know when I did the run of rear uprites (while they were more expensive) the count and price were certainly a consideration.
As I had said in a previous email I would like 2
BestTom Quaranto
Sent from my iPhone

Hello DonIf you have enough badges, I would like one as well for my SR-3.Bob Dustan