[blotslauget] Re: Conan around the corner

  • From: Hamsho Hamsho <gergerfanz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blotslauget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 18:41:52 +0000

Helloo,

I just got my "early access"-code for AoC. Downloads and registers start a few
days earlier. It says May 16 in the info, and the early access starts 3 days
before retail, which would be May 20th.

Anyways, I'm planning a trip to Tokyo (YAY!) in the same time-span and I might
miss the whole launch of the game (I'll get home sometime during that time),
but I'll definitely see you when I get back ;) You'll hopefully picked a nice
laggy server for us all!

Cheers,
Mike

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:41:47 -0700
From: jack_trades2000@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blotslauget] Re: Conan around the corner
To: blotslauget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

One more thing I came across:

As I understand it this game has got friendly fire. The only exception is clan
members. If this is correct and I think it is, it means that you probably can't
realy group up with anyone not in your clan, unless you want to kill your
friends ofc :D

Marius

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 19:29:20 -0700
From: jack_trades2000@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blotslauget] Conan around the corner
To: Blotslauget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everybody!

Long time - no type, but I hope you've all been good since I last spoke to you

Age of Conan is released on May 23rd, and this time Funcom promises that
they'll not postpone it anymore.

I've ordered the Collectors Edition myself (I was surprised it wasn't as
expensive as I expected), and am eagerly anticipating the release since my
attempts at getting into the beta have aparrently failed miserably. I know some
of the old blotsies are going to give it a go, and I'd guess most of the rest
are aswell. So what are your gaming plans come May 23rd ?

If we're at least 4-5 people, it would be nice to arrange
 some kind of clan and play a bit together. I'm thinking about a loose social
place to stay while we play, as opposed to a hugely organized thingy, at least
for starters, and I still don't have much time to put down on organizing stuff
myself.

sooooo...how are you all, and how does this sound to you ?

,

Marius

Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference

Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx