[blotslauget] Re: Conan around the corner

  • From: Petri Färling <jfarling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blotslauget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 17:01:12 +0300

Hey it´s been a while, i have had pc issues and have been too busy(lazy) to fix
em. I guess i could think about conan but only after may 27th that´s about when
my exams are done and i have all the time in the world. how bout the rest of
the lot? still bragging in if how Hogger got pwned and it was not even a raid ;)

Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 19:29:20 -0700From: jack_trades2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
[blotslauget] Conan around the cornerTo: Blotslauget@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello everybody!Long time - no type, but I hope you've all been good since I
last spoke to you Age of Conan is released on May 23rd, and this time Funcom
promises that they'll not postpone it anymore.I've ordered the Collectors
Edition myself (I was surprised it wasn't as expensive as I expected), and am
eagerly anticipating the release since my attempts at getting into the beta
have aparrently failed miserably. I know some of the old blotsies are going to
give it a go, and I'd guess most of the rest are aswell. So what are your
gaming plans come May 23rd ?If we're at least 4-5 people, it would be nice to
arrange some kind of clan and play a bit together. I'm thinking about a loose
social place to stay while we play, as opposed to a hugely organized thingy, at
least for starters, and I still don't have much time to put down on organizing
stuff myself.sooooo...how are you all, and how does this sound to you ?,Marius

Yahoo! for Good helps you make a difference
Näetkö ystäviäsi tai perhettäsi liian harvoin? Ilmaiset ja rajoittamattomat
videopuhelut nyt Windows Live Messengerillä. Lataa ILMAISEKSI!
http://get.live.com/messenger/overview/