[blindza] Re: What Could Be A Postal Address For Microsoft Corporation?

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 20:30:29 +0200

One is their postal address, where you post things, and the other is the
physical address, where they're physically located, if you wanted to find their
offices, etc...?

  From: jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Corporation?
  Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:36:08 +0200

  While it would really depend on what you want/plan to send them, the
following page lists worldwide sites, etc.:

http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/phone/contact.aspx?country=West%20East%20and%20Central%20Africa%20HQ

  And, for example:

  Microsoft West, East and Central Africa (WECA) HQ
  Mailing Address:
  PO Box 5817
  Rivonia
  2128
  Johannesburg
  SOUTH AFRICA

  Physical Address:
  3012 William Nicol Drive
  Bryanston, 2191
  Johannesburg
  SOUTH AFRICA

  Local Phone: 0860 2255 67 (CALL MS)
  International Phone: +2711 361 7406/361 7509
  Fax: +2711 361 7429

  But, would really depend on what you wanted to tell/send them, and, honestly,
chances are they wouldn't always pay too much attention to publicly known
address receivals...<smile>