[blindza] Re: What Could Be A Postal Address For Microsoft Corporation?

  • From: "Jacob Kruger" <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:36:08 +0200

While it would really depend on what you want/plan to send them, the following
page lists worldwide sites, etc.:
http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/phone/contact.aspx?country=West%20East%20and%20Central%20Africa%20HQ

And, for example:

Microsoft West, East and Central Africa (WECA) HQ
Mailing Address:
PO Box 5817
Rivonia
2128
Johannesburg
SOUTH AFRICA

Physical Address:
3012 William Nicol Drive
Bryanston, 2191
Johannesburg
SOUTH AFRICA

Local Phone: 0860 2255 67 (CALL MS)
International Phone: +2711 361 7406/361 7509
Fax: +2711 361 7429

But, would really depend on what you wanted to tell/send them, and, honestly,
chances are they wouldn't always pay too much attention to publicly known
address receivals...<smile>