[blindza] Re: What Could Be A Postal Address For Microsoft Corporation?

  • From: Mubanga Chipalo <chandachipalo@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:14:41 +0200

Dear Jacob, Thank you very much for your wonderful response, actually I have
taken down the two addresses. Now my only question I have for you is as
follows: What could be the difference between the Physical address and the
mailing address. I have asked this because I can see that the two addresses are
different inspite both being for Johannesburg. Regards, Mubanga Chipalo.

From: jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [blindza] Re: What Could Be A Postal Address For Microsoft Corporation?
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 14:36:08 +0200

While it would really depend on what you want/plan to send them, the following
page lists worldwide sites, etc.:
http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/phone/contact.aspx?country=West%20East%20and%20Central%20Africa%20HQ

And, for example:

Microsoft West, East and Central Africa (WECA) HQ
Mailing Address:
PO Box 5817
Rivonia
2128
Johannesburg
SOUTH AFRICA

Physical Address:
3012 William Nicol Drive
Bryanston, 2191
Johannesburg
SOUTH AFRICA

Local Phone: 0860 2255 67 (CALL MS)
International Phone: +2711 361 7406/361 7509
Fax: +2711 361 7429

But, would really depend on what you wanted to tell/send them, and, honestly,
chances are they wouldn't always pay too much attention to publicly known
address receivals...<smile>