[blindza] Re: Weekend question related to multi-pocket waist coat jackets

  • From: "Magda Felgate" <magdafelgate@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 19:20:26 +0200

hey jacob, i think that it is great.  when i walk with liara, i do not like to
carry bags.  i need my hands free. i have a shoulder bag that hangs over my
body. i can hold on to it or just let it swing free, for that little while when
i do not hold it. so that when i have to use a esculater or so, i can use my
right hand.  i still rather wear a pants with pockets or almost a sort of
jacket like yours, with pockets for personel, money/cards/phone! i never know
who to trust along the way and i chat to so many people that i just feel safer
this way.
go well, also, lol, to inzy!
magda and liara.
xx licky, kiss, kiss xxx