[blindza] Re: Weekend question related to multi-pocket waist coat jackets

  • From: Bill English <english.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindza@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 07:07:37 -0700 (PDT)

When it was "acceptable" I used a fanny pack, not sure what you called them
over there, but they clip on like a belt and have a good sized pouch.  Always
liked the "utility belt" superheroes wear, but to sit down or drive you even
need to remove fanny packs, so I don't expect utility belts to become a trend.
It the digital age I think the extra pockets in clothing will have to suffice.
We guys need to carry more gear, than we used to.  I'll never be ready to carry
a purse, LOL!