[blindwoodworker] Turning symposium

  • From: Dan Rossi <dr25@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Wood Working for the Blind List <ww4b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:22:27 -0500 (EST)

I personally like the idea of a turning symposium specifically for the visually impaired or disabled.

I have never turned, but am interested in learning. The idea of learning from several professionals who are there with the knowledge that they will be working with the disabled is probably a lot more useful than having to first convince an instructor that a blind person can do it.

I think anyone who is interested in this concept should contact Steve Russell and let him know that you would be interested. I am going to.

The contact info I found on the www.WoodTurningVideosPlus.com site is WTurningVideosPlus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi