[blindwoodworker] Fw: boiling wood and an idea I have that I would like your opinion on...

  • From: " Charlie Breese" <cbreese63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:23:40 -0500

Re: boiling wood and an idea I have that I would like your opinion on...Hay
guys I took up turning at Birmingham and find stuff all over the internet sent
this sight a question witch he answered quickly.  Then I got this back the next
day I think it's good anybody got anything for me to ask or send him with my
comets?