[blindwoodworker] Re: Mitutoyo voiceman talking caliper

  • From: "John Sherrer" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 15:56:16 -0500

Hi Woodworkers

I  talked to the Mitutoyo people Friday.  What I  found out was that
Mitutoyo no longer makes the voidceman, but most of their tools have  a
serial output.  With the purchase of a  cable and an USB adapter, you can
get readings on  a  computer.  The USB adapter will send out an ASCII file,
which is a  text file.

John