[blindwoodworker] CDs from Woodworking for the Blind

  • From: Larry Martin <woodworkingfortheblind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindwoodworker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 09:29:28 -0600

CDs with recordings of woodworking magazines are sent to members of Woodworking for the Blind. Our Membership Kit is attached. We'd love to welcome you as a member, Tom.

On Nov 30, 2009, at 7:51 AM, Tom Hodges wrote:

Larry, I don’t know what that means.  I know what a CD is and I know about the tracts, but I don’t know what CDs you are referring to.

Regards, Tom H.