[blindreplay] Re: has anyone made timed recording using TV software?

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 08:39:10 -0500 (EST)

Ron

Your paper has it right.  There is a lot of misinfo floating around
undoubtedly being encouraged by those attempting to scare consumers, such
as Joanne, in to buying things they may or may not need.
It wouldn't shock me if this thing is delayed again as we are long past
the originally announced switch over date which already has been moved
back to the current feb 17,2009.
About the worst thing about this change is no more channel 6 on our car
radio which my wife likes listening to on occasion; good-bye 87.7 fm.