[blindreplay] Re: has anyone made timed recording using TV software?

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 07:55:21 -0500

But Petro--and I know this is a bit off-topic but need to ask real quick--right now I don't have digital cable, just basic. The remotes they give you for digital around here are bad so I just have basic and set TV to channel 3 to set a VCR recording. In 2009 when it all goes digital, how will we then be able to use our VCR's? Just wondering because some of my friends and I are afraid we won't be able to at all. So going back to our group's topic, which is Replay AV, would love to see Lesley and others at the company perhaps consider developing even more TV-recording features in case recording from our PC's might end up being the only way we can still tape our shows when it all switches over. ----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>