[blindreplay] Re: capture stream

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:19:18 -0600 (CST)

As far as cabling goes, this sounds a lot like the old null modem cables,
with Pins 2 and 3 crossed or uncrossed.  There's also the issue of Thick
and Thin Ethernet cable.

If you've ever shopped for same and tried to inspect cables through the
blister pack, even by touch you can see that some are thinner than othrs.
You almost have to go by the usage stated on the package, or just buy the
most expensive one.

Or, just ask the Ether Bunny.
--
Baseball is dull, only to the dull!" --Red Smith.  Pax,Max.  <Mail to:
mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or <swando99@xxxxxxxxx>