[blindreplay] Re: capture stream

  • From: "Tom Rash" <dadnthedark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 20:03:48 -0800

No, you got it right. I'm the wireless guy. It is working consistantly with one station in particular. Most of the other stations I try are just in small files. The latest one is Dr. Dean Adell. It is a radio stream. I'll let you know how the direct connection to the internet works. ----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>