[blindreplay] WREC Ask Computer Jim - Petro

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:15:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All
I have known Jim for awhile and listen to his computer show on
WREC. I also record his shows with Replay AV 8 and I have told
him about the software. When he misses a show I usually have the
backup recording. Well today we both missed the show because of
all this ClearChannel mess.

With permission to post this message.

Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 10:43:53 +0800
From:
"Jim Montgomery" <help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Add to Address Book Add to Address Book
Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by
gmail.com.
Learn more
To:
"Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
Re: Ask Computer Jim - Petro
table end

Hi Petro,

I couldn't get the show myself because of this, I didn't know
that the
stream URL had changed neither. Here is the link to the page
with the
new stream. I am trying to find a direct URL but this might
prove hard
as there is now new IP detecting to stop non-us listeners from
streaming which might be hiding the stream.

http://www.600wrec.com/cc-common/streaming_new/index.html

Just had a look in the generated source of the new players html
and
there appears to be a dynamic URL that uses a session variable
at the
end to validate the instance of the stream you are listening
too:

http://www.600wrec.com/cc-common/streaming_new/genasx.php?ua=016b4ceb4cba1ffcf78e3b77a65b5ef5

I'll let you know if I get any more info, get back to me if you
have any luck.

--
Jim Montgomery
President / CEO