[blindreplay] Re: WREC Ask Computer Jim - Petro

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 07:44:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
The mms: stream is not working here no longer.

The shorter links with /streaming_new/index.html still work
here.

And you can only use audio output method and General streaming.

I recorded WREC for 2 hrs and 15 minutes and no breakups
occured.
--- pasquale acquaviva <noahpeal73107@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi to Petro and the list,
>
> If you go to the link:

mms://a217.l2007811167.c20078.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/217/20078/v0001/reflector:11167?auth=caEbTbzdLb_a3c4caa_dgcDdfaZaQaTcncQ-bgMy8l-4q-QM2Y7_4nqFGpm1FDtlEuBp&aifp=1234&CPROG=SIMULCAST&MARKET=MEMPHIS-TN&MNM=1&NG_FORMAT=newstalk&NG_ID=wrec600am&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&RVN_TZ=-6&SERVER_NAME=www600wreccom&SITE_ID=1246&STATION_ID=WREC-AM

http://www.600wrec.com/cc-common/streaming_new/genasx.php?ua=016b4ceb4cba1ffcf78e3b77a65b5ef5