[blindreplay] Re: WREC Ask Computer Jim - Petro

  • From: pasquale acquaviva <noahpeal73107@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 21:54:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to Petro and the list,

If you go to the link:

mms://a217.l2007811167.c20078.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/217/20078/v0001/reflector:11167?auth=caEbTbzdLb_a3c4caa_dgcDdfaZaQaTcncQ-bgMy8l-4q-QM2Y7_4nqFGpm1FDtlEuBp&aifp=1234&CPROG=SIMULCAST&MARKET=MEMPHIS-TN&MNM=1&NG_FORMAT=newstalk&NG_ID=wrec600am&OR_NEWSFORMAT=&RVN_TZ=-6&SERVER_NAME=www600wreccom&SITE_ID=1246&STATION_ID=WREC-AM

I believe you will be able to both listen to, and
record, the stream. But be warned, this is one
miserably long link.

- --
Pat Acquaviva

http://www.600wrec.com/cc-common/streaming_new/index.html