[blindreplay] Re: Stream URLs Exchange list

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 09:20:55 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike
Thank you for the URLs. I will check them soon! This is fun. Is
Sports Byline still on at 10 PM EST for Ron Barr show? Used to
be 3 hours long.

http://www.warpradio.com/player/embed.asp?id=14085&gatewayID=81

http://www.replay-video.com/user/redirect_station.php?id=254&format=WMP

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=audio&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia-live/nba/7255/20_nba-chicago_audio_040930.asx&include=audio_default_include.html&video=undefined#