[blindreplay] Replay Radio 9.0.1.46 tip

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrogia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 09:37:55 -0400

When changing the split setting say to the value 0 minutes after the hour
instead of the default value -1 with JAWS 15 I have to press multiple times
shift+tab a few times to find the Ok and Cancel buttons then enter key.
Otherwise I have to use my route JAWS to PC cursor to find the ok and cancel
buttons. All is good though. Also, it reads as radio button two checked.
If you hear radio button one this is the other split setting you can choose.
For example, to split at value in minutes. If you put value as 60 then it will
split your recording every 60 minutes into your recording. here you don't have
to use the shift+tab to find the OK button. Simply continue by pressing your
tab key to find the Ok buttton and press enter key.