[blindreplay] Re: Replay MediaGuide & Window-Eyes 6.1 Help

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:23:56 -0400

Petro,

Not sure why you are having that problem.  When I hit enter on the link that
has the word add in it, I get the ReplayAV edit show properties dialog.

Note that if you want to continue searching for the word add, just hit
insert f which is the find next command.

Warmest regards,

Rick Alfaro
rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxx