[blindreplay] Re: Replay MediaGuide & Window-Eyes 6.1 Help

  • From: "rs_denis" <rs_denis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 08:40:24 -0400

To add to what Mike said, I used to find that when one got to the station links, the first fancy thing was add, the second was for info and had info hidden somewhere in the name. I did a quick check this morning and found the site slightly different. Turns out the station I searched for was listed but didn't have a link for adding. (When I clicked on the one I thought would add, I ended in the same place on the same page.) I used to use the find command and look for add in it and that worked fine. Now I jump down a frame or two and am at the station links. Usually there are two the first adds and the second gives info about the station. RD