[blindreplay] Replay Converter 3 & DVDs

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:52:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hello
I found a bug with replay Converter 3 involving converting a DVD disc. The
developer will fix this bug soon. He wrote,

Thanks for the update, Petro.  Actually while I was testing this scenario, I
also was unable to do it from the "Add DVD" option and found a bug.  I am now
working on fixing that bug, so you can do it easily from the "Add DVD" option.
The bug fix will be in the next version of Replay Converter

Petro saids,
My parents had acquired a PAL DVD disc that is specifically designed for
overseas DVD players and I successfully converted this PAL DVD to DVD NTSC
(USA) format so they could play it on stand alone DVD player and watch it.

I found a workaround by locating the .vob files off the DVD disc. Thought you
all might want to know this.

You convert these .vob files to mpeg-2 NTSC 1000 kbps.