[blindreplay] Re: System Tray

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 20:58:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hap
When Replay AV 8 is running in the background you should see a Replay AV icon
in your taskbar and system trays. Do you have this? With JAWS you can do an
insert+function key F10 and insert+function key F11 to review the items. Or you
can go to the desktop and tab around to these trays and then left and right
arrow to look for RAV icons. Or do an alt+tab and if you hear RAV is running
then you're all set to go. Did Replay AV 8 miss a recording since you did that
uninstall of Replay AV 8 there? See Replay AV 8 has many components when it
comes to uninstalling it completely. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Did you
figure out the splitting issue?