[blindreplay] Re: Replay Converter 3 & DVDs

  • From: "Petro T. Giannakopoulos" <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:17:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hap
You can call me via Skype and I'll show you how. Even if you do not see me
online with Skype my phone will ring. I forgot to mention that the conversion
process is very long and you should try this when you have time. for me 2-3
hours to do it, so it seemed and it being 100 degrees heat wave outside.

You can make multiple DVD disc copies too. The copies took about 10 minutes to
make.

Petro