[blindreplay] Re: [Questions from a Lurker] (Resent)

  • From: "hank smith" <hanksmith4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:27:40 -0700

can it disk span?

73
hank smith
amateur radio call sign:
KE7IEF
echo link node:
301027
email:
hanksmith4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn messenger:
hanksmith5@xxxxxxxxxxx
aim:
hanksmith5
skype:
hanksmith5

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron or Susan Denis" <rdenis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 1:21 PM
Subject: [blindreplay] Re: [Questions from a Lurker] (Resent)

Max, replay will burn a CD of material it records. It will also record from the line in jack on your sound card so one can record cassettes and turn them into CDs with the program. I don't have total recorder so can't do a comparison. I would assume that it's emphasis would be somewhat stronger on the recording issues and so may offer additional options though can't think of what they might be off hand. One can't use the enhanced sound card feature and the record from the line-in jack simultaneously so the cassettes might end up having some of your computer speech added to the recording. Perhaps total recorder has a means of eliminating this problem.
Ron Denis