[blindreplay] [Questions from a Lurker] (Resent)

  • From: "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 13:48:54 -0500 (CDT)

This is a resend of my list query, which the list software didn't like.
Hope it will take this one and save Alison the trouble of having to fiddle
with what the listserv sent to its administrator with what follows buried
in there somewhere.
--
Baseball is dull, only to the dull!" --Red Smith.  Pax,Max.  <Mail to:
mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx> or <swando99@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: Questions from a Lurker
From:    "Max G. Swanson" <mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:    Mon, March 12, 2007 13:32
To:      blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

At some point I may unsub from this list, but it sure isn't for lack of
good information and a spirit of sharing!  You see, I don't have the
program yet.

I'd just installed Total Recorder when Main Menu offered a review and
discounts from Applian.  If someone wouldn't mind taking time out from
specific questions, what are your thoughts on the differences and overlaps
between the two programs?  If I want to turn some cassettes into MP3's,
eventually making CD's from them, which is better?

Realizing that Replay doesn't burn CD's, and hopeing we all end up with an
audio burner that isn't buried in a video suite, I'm looking forward to
all thoughts on this.  (Off-list okay as well.)