[blindreplay] Re: Media Catcher

  • From: Kelly Pierce <kellytalk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 20:28:12 -0500

I didn't realize that it wasn't as accessible as Replay A/v or Replay Converter. Are there plans to make it as accessible as these programs? I wonder why it wasn't designed as accessibly as those other programs.

yes, I did get an answer via private mail. If the suite was purchased before the release of converter, the cost is $10 to add it.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>