[blindreplay] Re: Exact Timing Of Shows: was RE: Re: Multiple copies of shows

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 18:27:21 -0700

Thanks Petro.  Oh yes, I have experienced this same phenomenon but somehow
didn't think of it when I was replying.  Both of us in this household have
computers and once in a while we both tune into the  same station.  The two
streams won't even be exactly in sync with each other.  I have also called
the stations during a show and found the lag between broadcast time and the
Net is quite noticeable.

There is a show on KAAM I've been trying to time.  I've gotten it within a
few seconds of correct, but I haven't set the time for as long as five
minutes.  Most times I get it pretty close; but I will adjust if I find
there's a real problem.

Pam