[blindinvestors] Re: Income Lists And My Platform

  • From: "Bill Holton" <bill32607@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindinvestors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 11:21:49 -0400

Even if you do get a site up and running, how many blind investors do you
imagine would take advantage? You are talking about a small
minority--value--of a small minority--blind.
Not sure the results would be worth the hours you would have to put into it.
Of course if it's an intellectual challenge...