[blindinvestors] Re: Income Lists And My Platform

  • From: "Rick Thomas" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindinvestors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 13:12:01 -0400

I did the intellectual challenge thingy many, many years ago - smile.
You are right on about the target audience and I would develop for sighted
folks if I went that route.
For now I picked the building of an enhanced filtering Wizard for the new
platform as the next feature.
It should be killer but may require some fancy Database work to tie the
common stock metrix into the income issues metrix for selection of issues
based on combined metrix from both the income issues and the underlying
common stock issues but doable me thinks.
Later and see you on the flip side Bill:
Rick USA