[blindeudora] Re: up date on Eudora crashing

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 15:36:03 +0530

I can duplicate this random crashing and I have tried all the suggestions
posted here. The trick seems to be to keep the microsoft viewer enabled.

Pranav
on Monday 5/9/2005 06:56 PM, Chipmunks said:
Same here. Eudora still crashes every so often with no particular pattern
to it. sometimes it crashes twice a day and then not again for several
days.

Doris

At 04:24 AM 5/9/2005 -0700, you wrote:
 >Well, making that change hasn't worked for me unfortunately.  I still
crash
 >every once in a while.
 >Larry
 >At 04:49 PM 5-1-2005, you wrote:
 > >Hi all,
 > >
 > >Thanks to the list owner for this very helpful message.  I went into
JFW

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora