[blindeudora] up date on Eudora crashing

  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:44:04 -0400

Well I used all the different things the Eudora tech's suggested on there
site along with a few other things. Such as upping my ram to 1.5 gig, in
jaws insert +v, turning of the max window to let Eudora handle it, using
the latest version 6.2.1.2, and doing a clean on drive with leaving at
least 4 gig open for op usage. The program only crashed twice, but my box
is up 24/7. So I feel that along with some programs that I know eat memory
like hogs made those crashes. I will keep playing around with it and see
what happens.

At 07:54 PM 4/24/2005, you wrote:
>this is from a University of Iowa tutorial.
>
>How to Create an Automatic Signature:
>1. Press Alt-T to pull down the Tools menu.
>
>2. Press S to select and execute the Signatures command.
>
>3. Press the Down Arrow key to select the Standard option. Then, press
>Enter. The Signature window appears.
>
>4. Type the information you want to use as your signature. (For example,
>your name and company name.)
>
>5. Press Ctrl-W to close the Signature window.
>
>6. Press Y or Enter to save changes to the signature.
>
>Sunday 7-23-00
>To create a signature in Eudora:
>1. Open the tools menu
>2. Cursor down to signature and press enter
>3. Press the system menu key on your keyboard (the extra key to the right
>of your left control key)
>4. Press enter on "new"
>5. Name your signature (business, personal, etc...) and press enter
>6. type the text you would like to have for your sig line.
>7. press control + w and answer yes to saving the changes
>8. Press control + w once more to close the signature window.
>That's all there is too it.
>
>To edit a signature:
>1. Open the tools menu
>2. Cursor down to signatures and press enter
>3. Cursor to the signature you would like to edit
>4. Press the system menu key.
>5. Cursor down to edit and press enter
>6. Make your changes
>7. press control + w and answer yes to saving the changes
>8. press control + w again to close the signature window.
>

>List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora
>Send all list problems or inquires to: blingeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>to un subscribe:
>  field