[blindeudora] Re: up date on Eudora crashing

  • From: Edward Przybylek <przy5100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 19:48:14 -0400

Hi Larry,

For a number of days, I had absolutely no problem with Eudora crashing.  As
time went on, however, the problems started again and just kept increasing
in frequency with time.  In the last few days, things are about as bad as
they used to be.  I can almost always expect some sort of problem when I
try to "send" a message to which I'm replying.  Back to the drawing board,
I guess.

Take care,
Ed Przybylek

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora