[blindeudora] Re: no select item

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 14:09:43 -1000

Try opening your Outbox using control-0 and then shift-tab back to the Inbox. Or, How about trying to highlight the messages in the InBox and then closing Eudora and reopening it. Or,

Have you tried restarting your computer?

Keep us posted, Betsy
At 02:00 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
've tried that too.
thanks
At 04:21 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
Aloha,
I don't know why it happens but I remember closing Eudora and then reopening and all was well.
Betsy
At 01:19 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
I get this no select item in one of my mailboxes and I cannot figure out why. I can not maximize it either. My husband can with a mouse but when I try with jaws it says it is unavailable.
Any one have any ideas?
Thanks.
Lovette

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora