[blindeudora] Re: no select item

  • From: Lou Burton <lburton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 23:36:05 -0400

wonderful stuff, glad it did, smile!

At 18, 54 4/20/2010, you wrote:
this seems to have worked. Thanks.
Lovette
At 03:49 PM 4/17/2010, you wrote:
i WASN'T THE ONE, BUT YOU CAN DO IT FROM THE PROPERTIES ON YOUR DESKTOP ICON.

GO TO THE DESKTOP, GET ON your icon to launch eudora, and do alt+enter

This will put you in the properties page, get on the shortcut tab, and tab over to run in combo box, and choose maximized, that will or that is that should do it for you!

Later, me!
At 16, 17 4/17/2010, you wrote:
Hi all,
I Went through my Eudora messages looking for one that tells us how to set Eudora to always run Eudora maximized but I couldn't find it. Hopefully whoever that was will send it again.
Betsy
At 07:41 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
Ok here is what some one told me years ago, do alt then space bar and then the letter x then do alt space bar and the dash and mine stays but some times i have to do it again
At 07:40 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
He can but it doesn't last more than a few hours or at best the next day it is back to where it was.
At 07:37 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
see if he can maximize the screne for you
At 07:31 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
I have those checked now too. My husband can click on a icon to make it work but he says the screen isn't showing much except my name and some icons. When I go to maximize it it says unavailable but he can do it and the frustrating part is I don't see what he does and he's not always around to help me out of this.
 At 07:25 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
Well in my options i have who checked and subject checked and date checked. DonnaAt 07:12 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
It was checked so I tried unchecking but nothing changed.
At 05:22 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
Hi do you in the options have who checked check some times things change it happens to me too like the alert for getting mail. DonnaAt 05:16 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
tried these things too.
I don't understand since nothing has changed.
It's just the past couple of days this has been going on.
Sometimes I can read the subject lines of some mailboxes and there are some I cannot read at all unless I open each message.
At 05:09 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
Try opening your Outbox using control-0 and then shift-tab back to the Inbox. Or, How about trying to highlight the messages in the InBox and then closing Eudora and reopening it. Or,
Have you tried restarting your computer?

Keep us posted, Betsy
At 02:00 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
've tried that too.
thanks
At 04:21 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
Aloha,
I don't know why it happens but I remember closing Eudora and then reopening and all was well.
Betsy
At 01:19 PM 4/16/2010, you wrote:
I get this no select item in one of my mailboxes and I cannot figure out why. I can not maximize it either. My husband can with a mouse but when I try with jaws it says it is unavailable.
Any one have any ideas?
Thanks.
Lovette

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5036 (20100417) __________

'Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner. Liberty is
a well armed lamb contesting the vote!'
Author: Benjamin Franklin

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5045 (20100420) __________

Author: Benjamin Franklin