[blindeudora] Re: microsoft viewer?

  • From: Chris & Doris <chipmunks@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 07:25:39 -0500

The Microsoft viewer is an html viewer.With it enabled, you display messages as html. With it turned off, you are displaying messages in texxt.

Displaying messages in text only is an additional safety feature. On the other hand, with the MS viewer off, jaws occasionally skips lines in SayAll.

I personally have the MS Viewer on as I get a lot of messages and read with Sayall but this is a personal preference.

hth

Doris

At 11:59 AM 1/7/2009 +0000, you wrote:
HI Everyone.

Can someone explain to me what is the point of the Microsoft Viewer? Why do I need it and what is different if it is enabled or disabled? Thanks for all your warm welcomes to date by the way, I do hope you'll bare with me while I make sure everything is just so before I trust myself to mess with Eudora.

All the best, Ibrahim

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora