[blindeudora] Re: microsoft viewer?

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 02:16:41 -1000

Aloha,
First, I just discovered that I do have the microsoft viewer box checked. I was thinking of the
Preview pane, and I do have that one turned off.

You can learn a lot of information by going to your Tools menu, alt-T and then to Options, by typing o

Then you can tab through all of those items and if yu want to know what something means, press F1 and it will read about it. When you are finished reading the explanation, press your Escape key to return to the item.
Good luck.
Betsy
At 01:59 AM 1/7/2009, you wrote:
HI Everyone.

Can someone explain to me what is the point of the Microsoft Viewer? Why do I need it and what is different if it is enabled or disabled? Thanks for all your warm welcomes to date by the way, I do hope you'll bare with me while I make sure everything is just so before I trust myself to mess with Eudora.

All the best, Ibrahim