[blindeudora] Re: icons speaking in Eudora

  • From: Albert Lunde <atlunde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 20:16:48 -0600

On 11/8/2015 7:05 PM, Bud Schwab wrote:

Keep watching. I still haven't found anybody who has done it with the
combination of windows 10 and Eudora. Maybe we'll be lucky and find
somebody who has actually figured something out.
Thankjs.

Windows (various versions) has compatibility modes that act like prior versions, I'd seriously suggest trying to get Eudora (and the Eudora installer if you use it) to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode.

This is one of many options buried in the Properties tabs for a .exe file.

I'm not sure how to set it in non-visual terms, but it's an idea for research.

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora