[blindeudora] Re: ADV: JAWS 17 scripts not speaking graphics after opening a message

  • From: David Andrews <dandrews@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindeudora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 20:35:34 -0600

Where do I get those scripts -- the ones I have don't work with JAWS 17.

Dave

At 12:17 PM 11/7/2015, you wrote:

The eudora scripts from this list work nicely with JAWS 17 in all respects, except ...

Arrowing through the list of messages after Opening a message, graphics are no longer spoken. Pressing insert-ctrl-esc causes JAWS to say "scripts initialized" and the graphics are spoken again. How can I insert this keystroke into the existing scripts to fix the problem?

Thanks,

E-Mail: dandrews@xxxxxxxx or david.andrews@xxxxxxxxxx

List web page: //www.freelists.org/webpage/blindeudora